by babarA677 Investigator
Investigator

I am worry about my acvount

Hi my name is Babar Ali I am worrying I don t have money to pay off all pay monthly bills because I don t work I need to speak on live chat 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I am worry about my acvount

Hello @babarA677 customer service will do their best to help you through any difficult times the sooner you let them know the sooner they can help you. As mentioned above they are open from 8am if you would like to call or live chat should be able soon after. 🙂
5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @babarA677 sorry to hear you are having problems with your EE bill, to get this looked into please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am)who can help you further with this.

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also browse the pages on http://ee.co.uk or login to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
Investigator

Hi but I didn t pay one bill and I don t work ATM so can I pay when I have work

Sent from my iPhone
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @babarA677 due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check or confirm this information through here I am sorry. Customer service either over the phone or through live chat can help you though. Here is a link containing more information on getting help with paying your EE bill. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/billing-and-payment/unable-to-pay-bill
Investigator

But I just want to say will I be in big trouble just I have no job

Sent from my iPhone
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @babarA677 customer service will do their best to help you through any difficult times the sooner you let them know the sooner they can help you. As mentioned above they are open from 8am if you would like to call or live chat should be able soon after. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions