by Darrens20

I am already on a contract, can I upgrade early and get a new phone?

I am currently on a pay monthly deal, which ends in August. Is there any way I can upgrade my deal and get an iPhone 7 before then?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I am already on a contract, can I upgrade early and get a new phone?

Text UP to 150 will tell you when you can upgrade FoC but it far too early to be now.

You can, of course, always upgrade now by paying of the residue of your contract term less VAT with giving 30 days notice.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Darrens20 due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check or confirm if you can upgrade early and the costs through here I am sorry. Please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and discuss any options available to you. 

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Text UP to 150 will tell you when you can upgrade FoC but it far too early to be now.

You can, of course, always upgrade now by paying of the residue of your contract term less VAT with giving 30 days notice.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions