Imam-700
Visitor

How to live chat with EE team ?

188 REPLIES 188
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kennethpaul,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Yes, to chat with our Customer Care Team online you'll need to be an EE customer.

What is it you need help with?

Thanks

James

Is the Live Chat help with EE Team currently not in service? I've tried to find it and access it for the last 15mins. All it does is show me the times it should be available (e.g. now) but its not giving me any buttons to access it... I'm not going to call, because the lines are going to be too busy, but I do want to speak to somebody and get assistance with upgrading.

Katie_B

Good Morning @Holi117

Thanks for coming to the community.

Live chat will only appear when there is an agent available.

You can view your upgrade options by logging in to your My EE Online, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. 

Katie 🙂

Hi 

Need help!

Me and my daughter have both dropped my phone. I have no insurance, need to either get it fixed or if not affordable maybe look at taking out a second contract?! 

Obviously at the moment phones are very important with regards to keeping in touch with people, not to mention work; so I need to get this resolved ASAP!

Hope you can help

Many thanks

Kelly

James_B

Hi @kellywright,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you dropped your phone.

Please see How do I book a phone repair? for help.

Thanks

James

Hi,   my phone is constantly not working! The signal round my area is an absolute joke.... I try to call and end up sitting on the phone for ages and then locked off so here I am now trying via online... this has been on going for months! My bill is on direct debit and keeps being taken from my bank but I'm not actually receiving the services I'm paying for and it certainly isnt EverythingEverywhere 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Ashleigh-R94.

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried checking your postcode in our Network Status Checker?

Alternatively, have you tried using WiFi Calling?

Jon

No I havnt and just have and it says their is a server problem in my area.... Why have I not been notified of this!  Your quick to keep taking my payments directly from my bank for services I'm unable to use! but it takes for me to keep trying to contact you to find out why this is happening...   Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Ashleigh-R94.

You can register for updates in the Network Status Checker so that you get updated on this type of issue.

You will then be updated when work is going on, and when it has been completed.

Jon

Well I wasnt aware of this until you have just told me now, so I would like to know what EE are going to do about this because my phone has been playing up for way over 7 weeks!  This is a long time to keep paying a phone bill of over £80 a month!! And I'm mainly using my wifi in my home! Because I'm unable to use my 100gb of data aswell as making and receiving calls!!!  Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.