Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to live chat with EE team ?

Imam-700
Visitor

How to live chat with EE team ?

188 REPLIES 188

One of the worst online and in general customer services. You need to waste all your day in order to manage work to chat with someone. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Marycha

I am sorry to hear this.

Is there something we can help you with in the community?

Did you get to chat to one of our Mobile Care team?

Leanne.

Why is my internet signal so rubbish can't even get on live chat really not happy with the service off ee

@Kerys2001 : Internet signal on what device?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T

Morning @Kerys2001

Thanks for coming to the community.

We will certainly see what we can do to help you on the community, if you can give us some further information on your query?

Hope to har back from you soon 🙂

Leanne.

Hello the ee team say I can have a phone but when I go on to it it's say I not up for one 

Katie_B

Good Evening @Hoddgkinson0926

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you are unable to upgrade via your My EE account, I would recommend giving us a call. If you are eligible our mobile care team will be happy to place your order, 

Katie 🙂

hi my account has been souspended and i am woundering how i get it all back up and running thanks

Leanne_T

Morning @francinem12

Welcome to the community.

You can chat to us on our Get in touch page, just select EE and a chat option will show when an agent is available.

Or,  you can give our Mobile Care team a call on 0800 079 8586 and they will be able to get your account looked into for you.

Leanne 🙂

Does this mean that if I am not an EE customer, I cannot initiate a live chat?