Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to live chat with EE team ?

Imam-700
Visitor

How to live chat with EE team ?

188 REPLIES 188

Hi I just toped my phone but not on there want my money on the credit  to my account 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Fiona1524

Welcome to the community.

Has your top up paid for your pack? You can check in your My EE account or by texting BALANCE to 150.

Chris

Kellycooper1234
Visitor

Hi can you help 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Kellycooper1234

Thanks for coming to the community.

Could you give me some further information regarding your query for our chat team?

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Hi I need to chat about my account

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Dawn27.

Thanks for coming to the community.

You can find all ways to get in touch on our get in touch page, including ways to call and online chat.

Is there anything we can help you with here, without having to access your account?

Jon

hi , 

please can someone call me I am abroad and unable to call. I have been cut off and was promised that I would be called on Sunday but I received no call please help. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Sutcliffe2019.

Welcome to the community.

Are you able to receive calls?

Do you know why you have been cut off?

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Jon

Hi,

I cannot find live chat anywhere within ee contact pages. It is also not popping up.

I am a pay monthly logged in customer...

J

@spoonmaster :

If you are on contract, on the Get in Touch page open up the "EE                  +" & you will find Live Chat, when it's available during EE UK opening hours, looking like:

Capture.JPG

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)