How to live chat with EE team ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tahirmian
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Imam-700

https://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

Open above page or log in your my EE web account when you can see live chat pop up.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

189 REPLIES 189
tahirmian
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Imam-700

https://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

Open above page or log in your my EE web account when you can see live chat pop up.

Thanks,

That link does not work, where is the live chat?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Llorien

Welcome to the community. 

If you're an EE pay monthly customer, you can access our live chat service through your My EE account too.

Just log in to your My EE account and open a help page relating to what you need help with. A pop up window will appear when someone is available to help.

Chris

Hello, just wondering if you can help?? 

Leanne_T

Good Afternoon @Dee14

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

Yes of course, what was your query?

If you would like to chat to our Mobile Care team to get your account looked into and have a pay monthly account you can do this on our EE Get in touch page.

Leanne 🙂

IT DOESNT WORK - I am in the U.S. and have been desperately trying chat for some help and there is no chat window even when you click on the chat icon 😫

Leanne_T

Hello @grumpypaul

Thanks for coming here.

If you are broad you can log into your My EE account online and a chat option will show for you, when an agent is available.

If you're unable to use the chat service, give our Mobile Care Team a call.

Leanne.

Hi Leanne - thanks for your reply but I guess I did not explain - the help window DOES NOT OPEN - i have tried logging off and on - several times but no chat window even when I go to help. I cannot call customer service as the UK number is being referred to another non  EE number. If i put my EE card in then I will be charged for all the texts that will come through - any other ideas ????

There are no pop up blockers running btw 

🙂

live chat.jpg

Leanne_T

Hi @grumpypaul

Thanks for coming back to me.

Are you logged into your My EE account online, to access the chat service when abroad?

You will not be charged to receive texts when abroad.

I can see you are getting advice on your other post here for your call forwarding.

Leanne.