Investigator

How many contracts can I take out

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: How many contracts can I take out

@Diongander , this will still depend on your credit rating and if you get this through car phone warehouse, this will depend whether EE accept this, we here in the forum have no access to accounts and so you can try and see if it goes through, it either will or will not, nothing stopping you trying.

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hello @Diongander ,

Welcome to the community,

This will depend on your credit rating as if you are not already with EE, they still need to see whether payments are made on a regular basis and you need a good credit rating. How many were you thinking of?

by Diongander Investigator
Investigator

I already have one but need to her my sister a phone and great deal through car phone warehouse at minute on EE so was just another 1 and I’ll add my daughter to my account when I upgrade November
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

@Diongander , this will still depend on your credit rating and if you get this through car phone warehouse, this will depend whether EE accept this, we here in the forum have no access to accounts and so you can try and see if it goes through, it either will or will not, nothing stopping you trying.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions