by TheUberMedic Investigator
Investigator

How long till my order is processed?

So I ordered a LG G6 with the B&G earphones on Monday at around 10PM and I visited a nearby EE store and they told me it typically takes a day to process but I have yet to receive an email or text to confirm it's coming. How long does this typically take? Or am I just being impatient? (first flagship phone so I kinda want it ASAP :P)

4 REPLIES 4
by Vinay Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: How long till my order is processed?

Have you had any emails at all saying that the order was accepted and what contractyou signed up for? That should be the first step which occurs for any new order. Credit checks can take a couple of days if you're a new customer, usually faster if you're an existing customer.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TheUberMedic

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

Have you received any form of email confirmation?

Have you checked your junk/spam folders to see if their are any mails there with an XKN reference on?

If you don't have any of these, then please do contact our sales team on 0800 956 6000 and they can help you.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by TheUberMedic Investigator
Investigator

I have received a confirmation email for the order that says the order is being processed. I am a new customer so that could be why it's taking longer. How long does it typically take for new customers?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @TheUberMedic

If you give our sales team a call on 0800 956 6000 they will be able to get this looked into further for you.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.