Highlighted
by Jamie8677

How do you claim the free galaxy ear buds?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: How do you claim the free galaxy ear buds?

Hi

You need to go on to the Samsung Members app on the phone and upload your proof of purchase which would be your delivery note that came with the phone . It will take upto 30 days for delivery

Samsung Galaxy S10 on EE: How to get a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds

How do I get free Samsung Galaxy Buds?

Pre-order a Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10+ by 7th March 2019. Once you’ve received your new phone, complete the online claim form in the Samsung Members app which you'll find pre-installed on your Galaxy S10 when you switch it on. You'll just need to upload your proof-of-purchase or pre-order advice notice in the benefits section.  You may have to create a new Samsung account if you don’t already have one.

What's the last date I can claim my new Samsung Galaxy Buds?

Make sure you submit your claim between 8th March and midnight on 8th April 2019.

Can I claim free Galaxy Buds with the Samsung Galaxy S10e?

No – the free Galaxy Buds offer is only available when you pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10+.

2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxybuds

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hi

You need to go on to the Samsung Members app on the phone and upload your proof of purchase which would be your delivery note that came with the phone . It will take upto 30 days for delivery

Samsung Galaxy S10 on EE: How to get a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds

How do I get free Samsung Galaxy Buds?

Pre-order a Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10+ by 7th March 2019. Once you’ve received your new phone, complete the online claim form in the Samsung Members app which you'll find pre-installed on your Galaxy S10 when you switch it on. You'll just need to upload your proof-of-purchase or pre-order advice notice in the benefits section.  You may have to create a new Samsung account if you don’t already have one.

What's the last date I can claim my new Samsung Galaxy Buds?

Make sure you submit your claim between 8th March and midnight on 8th April 2019.

Can I claim free Galaxy Buds with the Samsung Galaxy S10e?

No – the free Galaxy Buds offer is only available when you pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10+.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.