by Angela19
Explorer

How do i view calls made on my account?

I can download my bill for viewing. However there are no options for me to numbers dialled. Can you please show me where this information can be found.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How do i view calls made on my account?

@Angela19

You need to call CS on 150 to arrange itemised billing as the service isnt free. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Angela19 do you have itemised billing active? You will only receive a basic statement that includes itemised calls and texts outside of your plan if you have not:

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/billing-and-payment/manage-your-ee-billing-acco...

🙂

by Angela19
Explorer

Many thanks for your response. I assume there is no itemisation on my account as am only able to view standard bill. Followed your link to activate itemisation but there appears to be knowhere on my ee account to activate itemisation. can you possibly assist me further?

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Angela19

You need to call CS on 150 to arrange itemised billing as the service isnt free. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Angela19
Explorer

Many thanks for the solution. Will contact customer services tomorrow. is a shame it will generate the call. As I cannot fully manage my account online. Due appreciate your speedy response and satisfactory solution.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Angela19 and welcome to the community.

Just to add, when the itemisation is requested, it is unable to be back dated.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions