by Jojocourtenay86
New Member

How do i go about making a formal complaint right now

I have been having problems with my phone for almost 6weeks, no coverage, no network, yet i still have to pay my bill. I would like someone to call me back asap to try and rectify this problem before i advise all friends and family to change network. This is ridiculous!! I have left an answephone message already as there is no 24hour helpline for these issues. I would like an answer first thing bein 17/11/17 as i have had enuf. Annoyed ee customer!!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do i go about making a formal complaint right now

Nobody will phone you from here. You can make a formal complaint to EE & if you don't get satisfaction after 8 weeks you can take it to EE's ADR provider. See Complaints code of practice and here is the Complaints Form.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
EE Community Support Team

Re: How do i go about making a formal complaint right now

Hi @Jojocourtenay86


Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to read about your experience with your service.


I recommend contacting our complaints team following @XRaySpeX's advice above.

They have access to your account and will be able to investigate and help you with this.


Please let us know how you get on.



Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.