by Jbgibbons
Visitor

How do i get EE to contact DPD to claim for my new phone which theyve lost

Wondering if anyone can help. 

I upgraded on Saturday 8th and my new handset was dispatched and delivered to the delivery company (DPD) Sunday morning. Delivery to my house was scheduled for Tuesday but Tuesday came and went without delivery. I phoned DPD on Wednesday who confirmed they recieved the parcel, but for some reason it wasnt delivered and it would indicate it is now lost in their depot. They Advised me to call EE to report it as EE are their customer not me (i am but the lowly recipient). When i called 150 they told me there was nothing they can do about it all they can do is check the delivery system for an update and that i have to sort it with DPD as they have lost the parcel. I have phoned DPD again today who said theyve looked for it in the depot but it definitely is lost, and still say they cant deal with me and that it needs to be EE that put in a claim for the lost parcel, and i should put in a claim with EE. The 150 menu options dont have anything to help so i am stuck between a rock and a hard place with no phone and no way to try and get it sorted! ...any ideas? 

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do i get EE to contact DPD to claim for my new phone which theyve lost

@Jbgibbons  Call customer services and select upgrade.  You can then explain everything you’ve been told by DPD. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions