cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How do I set up a regular credit card payment to pay my mobile phone bill?

AshGr
Explorer

Hi. I'm currently paying my EE mobile phone bills via Direct Debit. I'm on a monthly contract. Is there a way to change this regular payment to credit card, so it automatically gets taken out of my account, without me having to remember to do it? I am able to do this on EE broadband, but I can't see a payment option for this within EE mobile phone payments - it only seems to offer regular DD payments via a bank account. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @AshGr

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please see our help page on 'How do I pay my phone bill?' this provides all available options for paying your pay monthly phone bill. 

Katie 🙂

Thank you for the reply, @Katie_B 

I'd already looked at this, and couldn't find a way to set up a regular credit card payment. I assumed there isn't a way to do that, but just wanted clarification either way.

Thanks anyway - Ash

Yeah, this isn't really an answer to the question. If the answer is "you can't" then that's what they should say. I'm going to repost to see if there is a way to do this as it is possible with broadband payments