by kiwiphotog
Explorer

How do I put notice in for my upcoming contract expiry, when I am overseas?

How can i contact EE when abroad in order to cancel my contract at the end of its term? Without calling the number issued for overseas customers which is a Uk mobile number which will no doubt significantly increase my final bill!!!!!!!!!!

Slightly dischuffed customer, that EE do not have a 1-1 live chat system like JUST ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I put notice in for my upcoming contract expiry, when I am overseas?

@kiwiphotog   EE do have live chat so I don’t know why you think they don’t.  

It’s not a mobile number your calling so I don’t know why you think that. 

D15B2F7D-8C8C-4C7B-890A-3BFDCB7D36B1.png

And if you look at the image you’ll see it’s a landline and youll also notice live chat. 

You can can write to EE to give your 30 days notice but the 30 days will start when EE receive the letter. If you have any outstanding balance you will have to call as you have to be told that the full cost. 

by kiwiphotog
Explorer

Cheers Chris B,

How is a number beginning with 7953 not a mobile number, I'm outside the EU and normal roaming rate is £1.20 a minute.

Also the Need Help - Live Chat icon does not come up when I am logged in.

Finally whats the issue with Emailing them your intent to leave - OR IS THERE A SYSTEM TO DO THAT THAT I AM MISSING ALSO!!!!!!!!!!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype. It might even be free dialled direct from EU.

The 07953 no. you were directed to earlier is a mobile number.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions