by Pre Investigator
Investigator

How do I leave EE

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I leave EE

Phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pre

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear you want to leave us, is there a reason for this that we could help you with?

If not, give us a call on 150 and we will be able to take your 30 days' notice from you to end the contract.

Leanne 🙂

by Pre Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 
I got the Ee contracts for my kids, who just prefer to go to another network. 
I believe my 1 year contract is actually over so it's time for a change. 

Kindly stop all direct debits for both my kids ee accounts as of Today 8th October 2019.

I thank you in advance. 

Regards

Mr Prashant Vaghela

Sent from my Huawei phone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You need to give 30-days notice by phone. You might be glad not to cancel DD in case you are due for a refund 🙂 .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pre

Please contact our Mobile Care team on 150 who'll be able to take your notice of cancellation and cancel your Direct Debit (if that's what you decide to do).

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.