by RJS31 Contributor
Contributor

How do I get a VAT receipt - persistent issue

Looks like there is a persistent training issue here.  Called EE this morning asking if I could get a VAT receipt/invoice for last months bill and was told I would have to change to a business account.

Simple request, many post from users with similar issues.  Can someone from EE help.  Since EE are themselves VAT registered, I believe they are obliged to provide a VAT receipt if requested.

... more wasted time chasing simple issue...

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How do I get a VAT receipt - persistent issue

Hi @RJS31

Thank you for posting again in community 🙂

I'm sorry to read of your frustration with this, however it would need discussed with customer services and if you are not happy with the resolution, then please follow our complaints procedure.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thanks

Richard

by Grand Master
Grand Master

CS should provide you with a VAT receipt when you ask for 1.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by feival
Explorer

I have been trying to get a VAT invoice for my consumer account without any success. I have been variously told it is not possible, it has been done for me and that I need to switch to a business account. Please can you make this change for me.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @feival,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had difficulties getting a VAT invoice for your consumer account.

As @Richard_C said above, this would need to be discussed with customer services. If you are not happy with the resolution, then please follow our complaints procedure.

Thanks

James

by feival
Explorer

Indeed I am sure that is true for some but not for me. I have made several call to this affect without any success. Perhaps you can help.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions