by KatieT Investigator
Investigator

How do I disable 3rd party subscription

I've been charged £2.50 each Monday for a subscription that I was not aware of! It doesn't state what it is so how do I cancel?

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I disable 3rd party subscription

@KatieT  Call customer services and they can tell you how to go about unsubscribing from this service and at your request bar any other 3rd party from billing you again.

by KatieT Investigator
Investigator

Thank you I'll call them tomorrow, I'm not sure how long it's been going on as my bills crept up but I thought it was going over data. Teaches me to log in and check! 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@KatieT  just to let you know you can not go over on data usage as when you do use all your data allowance you’ll get redirected to a EE webpage to purchase more data if needed.  

Amd it looks like THIS ( turn off WiFi on the device to this this ).  

by KatieT Investigator
Investigator

I'm clueless when it comes to direct debit, especially now there is no paper bills. It's too easy just to let things slip but not anymore. Thank you for your help

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@KatieT, You can see your bill online, by logging into your account and check your bill. You can also see your bill and also what is going out as payments by using the My EE app.

It is worth having a look and making sure you know that you understand your bill and all payments and keep on top of it Incase something like this happens in the future.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Does you bill give any no. against these charges?

Text BAR to 150 to disable Premium Rate nos.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @KatieT

I hope you managed to get everything sorted 🙂

Come back and see us in community anytime.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.