by welliguess
Explorer

How do I change my existing Direct Debit to my Company.

I have tried to change details online using the form, but it won't let me progress as it needs a persons name on the account rather than the name of the business.

5 REPLIES 5
by welliguess
Explorer

how to change the Direct Debit to my Company

How can I change my existing Direct Debit to my company? Form only progresses with a name of a person rather than a company.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: how to change the Direct Debit to my Company

@welliguess: You probably need to have a business a/c for that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by welliguess
Explorer

but its my account. My company wants to pay for my phone. I assume then that it cant be changed to a company.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@welliguess  Someone within your company will need to speak with EE customer services about this is as it’s not your bank account that’s going to be making the payment,     You’ll need your company’s banking information to set this up. 

by welliguess
Explorer

thanks chris. I have the account details, but will get in touch with EE to confirm.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.