by Jade_b
Visitor

How Can I change a contract to my name

My grandma took out a contract for me 2 years ago as I was too young to get one for myself, my contract is up for renewal an I can now get an upgrade but I want to change the contract over to my name and for the payment to come out of my bank, the only solution I have seen is to get my nan to ring up however she can not hear very well and won’t be able to talk on the phone, or come into store as she is 80years old now. Is there any other way that I can change the contract in my name as I am old enough now? Thankyou ! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How Can I change a contract to my name

You need to phone CS to do this with both of you on the line. You could interpret for her the Qs put but she needs to remember & speak the answers.

You yourself will have to pass a credit check.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

You need to phone CS to do this with both of you on the line. You could interpret for her the Qs put but she needs to remember & speak the answers.

You yourself will have to pass a credit check.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jade_b

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

The information @XRaySpeX has given is correct and this is what needs to be done.

I hope you manage to get the account switched over and upgrade to the device of your choice.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions