by Johndev
Visitor

Hi, wanting to , can you tell me how much my early upgrade fee reduces daily

Hi , been advised I can upgrade early for a fee, currently £75, can you tell me how much this would reduce on a daily basis as I've seen some decent offers on this so called Black Friday thingamy bob

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor
Solution

Re: Hi, wanting to , can you tell me how much my early upgrade fee reduces daily

@Johndev you would need to call customer service, they could give you a breakdown of cost.

Yes it does reduce on daily basis but all depends on how much of your contract is left and how much you pay per month for said contract. 

3 REPLIES 3
by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor
Solution

Re: Hi, wanting to , can you tell me how much my early upgrade fee reduces daily

@Johndev you would need to call customer service, they could give you a breakdown of cost.

Yes it does reduce on daily basis but all depends on how much of your contract is left and how much you pay per month for said contract. 

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @Johndev

As @Rogersdave771 has mentioned its all dependent on various factors, customer services would be the best people to speak to in regards to costing.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It doesn't really. In reality it goes up. Each day you delay you pay another full day's fee, approx 3.33 % of your monthly fee, but save approx 2.78% of your monthly fee as early upgrade fee. So it really goes up by 0.55% of your monthly fee each day.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.