by CConroy
Visitor

Hi, today is the last day of my 24 month contract, what happens now?

Hi, today is the last day of my 24 month contract.

Until now I have been paying £33/month for handset and line rental, obviously I no longer need to pay for the handset if I have reached the end of the contract, what happens to my monthly charges now?

Thanks

Chris

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Hi, today is the last day of my 24 month contract, what happens now?

HI @CConroy

Call customer service on 150 from ee or any other provider to 07953 966 250 to ask them you want to move on sim only contract. 

If you keep as it is you still have to pay £33 a month that you paying now.

On sim only 12 contract you can reduce your price and use your same phone and number.

Many Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

HI @CConroy

Call customer service on 150 from ee or any other provider to 07953 966 250 to ask them you want to move on sim only contract. 

If you keep as it is you still have to pay £33 a month that you paying now.

On sim only 12 contract you can reduce your price and use your same phone and number.

Many Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

They stay the same if you do nowt. EE don't reduce the price at end of contract term as if the handset were paid off.

Suggest you "upgrade" to a SIM-Only contract.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CConroy

Welcome to the community. 🙂

As mentioned above, the monthly cost would stay the same and your contract would run on a rolling 30 day basis.

You could renew on a SIM only contract, as mentioned by @XRaySpeX, if you wish. 🙂

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.