by Mickymouse Contributor
Contributor

Hi i have two phones on contract what happens at end of contract

1. I have two contract phones in my account they end in 2018 i will be selling these at the finish of the contract but want to keep one of my sim cards(number) an get a new phone without a sim on contract from ee can i do this so to sum up i want to sell both my contract phones keep one ee sim same number an use that ee sim in the new contract phone i get from ee
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Hi i have two phones on contract what happens at end of contract

With the mobile no. you want to keep, don't cancel that contract but upgrade it to the new contract phone that you want to get from EE. That way your existing no. will be auto transferred to the new phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
7 REPLIES 7
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

HI, 

@Mickymouse

At end of your contract you can sell your both phone. 

you need to give ee 30 days notice to finish your contract. 

You can keep your numbers end off  your contract and if you want to keep one of them you can upgrade your number on new phone contract or you can buy your own phone and move your number on sim only contract. 

Other number that you don't want to keep you can request to ee close your account  for that number end of your contract. 

I hope it will help. 

Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

With the mobile no. you want to keep, don't cancel that contract but upgrade it to the new contract phone that you want to get from EE. That way your existing no. will be auto transferred to the new phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Contributor

That makes sense yeah just cancel my other number completly an sell that phone then upgrade my other number then sell that wheb my upgrades come ect ok thank you hard work lol 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yep, that's the way to do it!

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

On the 1 you want to sell, get it unlocked for free at contract term before you cancel. It'll be easier to sell & there can be no comeback from the buyer.

Contributor

Its going to be a long phonecall lol got to wait till 2018 anyway jusy checking what my options are wish i could upgrade now because in stuck with a iphone se that i didont want an a 6s that i want to upgrade to a 7 but its going to cost me over £500 to upgrade early -_- i didont even want the iphone se but they said i cudnt have a iphone 6s unless i held the se for a few months so think i got done over to be honest because now im paying for two phones that i dont really want only want the 6s but im stuck now

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mickymouse   By the time you can upgrade you’ll want the iPhone 7s. As that’s coming out this year. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.