Highlighted
by gazza63 Investigator
Investigator

Hi can I cancel a contract that i took for a relative who has now suddenly passe

2 months ago I upgraded my dads fone, he passed away suddenly and i.was wondering if i can return the unit to EE.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Hi can I cancel a contract that i took for a relative who has now suddenly p

Good Afternoon @gazza63.

On behalf of the community, I would like to express my sincere condolences for your loss. 

Anything we can do to help further we absolutely will.

You should now have a private message from myself, when you have a moment please take a look and get back to me.

Speak soon, 

Katie

5 REPLIES 5
by
Solution

Re: Hi can I cancel a contract that i took for a relative who has now suddenly p

Good Afternoon @gazza63.

On behalf of the community, I would like to express my sincere condolences for your loss. 

Anything we can do to help further we absolutely will.

You should now have a private message from myself, when you have a moment please take a look and get back to me.

Speak soon, 

Katie

by gazza63 Investigator
Investigator

My previous post.

by gazza63 Investigator
Investigator

Tks to all, my issue has been resolved, sad times but a big thanks to all involved, a  big shout out to EE for their assistance in resolving my dilemma.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My previous post.

@gazza63 : is here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by

Hi there @gazza63

I am very glad to hear this is all resolved for you.

All the best, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.