by Conalhendry Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I've just ordered an upgrade, do i get a new SIM with it?

Hi guys, just ordered an upgrade this afternoon over the phone.. very happy.. just a couple of queries.. firstly will the phone come with a sim? Also the confirmation email i received had the number that isn't due an upgrade til next year on it? (It's my primary number but not the one I'm upgrading) and it's left me a little confused.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Hi, I've just ordered an upgrade, do i get a new SIM with it?

Hi @Conalhendry and welcome to the Community.

Please do give customer services a quick call and double check with the upgrade team that everything has gone through ok, please do have your XKN number to hand.

Many thanks,

Lee

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

Did you ask for a new sim? 

You had best call CS on 150 and just clarify the situation with them as there is no account access on these forums. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi @Conalhendry and welcome to the Community.

Please do give customer services a quick call and double check with the upgrade team that everything has gone through ok, please do have your XKN number to hand.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Conalhendry Investigator
Investigator

Phoned CS and got it sorted... There wasn't a sim with the upgrade but the woman I spoke to was very helpful... And everything is now rectified and still coming on time Smiley Very Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.