by sjkinzett Investigator
Investigator

Google home hub

Hey, took out a new contract today, got the Google pixel 3XL it said I will get the home hub with it? Will it just be delivered or to me? Or do I have to claim it? 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Google home hub

The Google Home Hub will be sent 15-45 days after you have received your phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @sjkinzett

The terms and conditions are here.

Free Google Home Hub Offer: Offer ends 21.02.19.
Available when taking a Google Pixel 3/3 XL handset on a 24 month plan. Offer is limited to one per customer. Subject to availability. While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged. Google Home Hub requires a Wi￾Fi network, a nearby electrical socket and a compatible (Android, iOS) mobile
device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/home/req. Free gift will be delivered within 45 days of purchase to your billing address. If your account falls into arrears within these 45 days, your gift will not be delivered until any outstanding balance is paid. If your account is still in arrears on the 46th day of your contract, you will no longer be eligible to receive your free gift. If you
choose to cancel your contract with us within the first 24 months, for any reason, you must return your free gift within 14 days of cancellation. If you don’t you’ll be charged £139, the cost of buying the gift from EE without a promotional offer. Offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Information and pricing correct as at

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @sjkinzett.

I hope you like your new phone! 🙂

I'd recommend reading the terms and conditions that @Northerner has provided for you.

The free gift will arrive within 45 days.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions