by lesley_campbell Investigator
Investigator

Friends & Family Discount

Hi All, my husband has a contract with EE and he currently has a friends and family discount of 30% on his plan as his friend works with EE.  My contract is due to be renewed (with another provider, who are shocking) my question is, can he add a plan for me to his account, does it remove his discount or will the discount apply to my new plan also?  Sorry we are new to this and his friend is away on holiday for 3 weeks so unable to ask him the ins & outs of it. 

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Friends & Family Discount

Hi @lesley_campbell,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

As @BrendonH mentioned, the friends and family discount won't automatically be added to new plans on your husbands account.

The employee who added the discount will have to arrange the second discount within the first six months of your contract.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

He can add your plan to his account yes but this won't affect his F&F discount, It won't remove it and it won't be applied to your plan you'll pay the price advertised.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10 Beta)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Investigator

Fabulous, thank you for your help. 

can we add a discount to my plan to get the 30% off too? Or can it only be applied to one plan on any account? 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Was it this friend who is away that gave you the code? If so he will need to give you another code. This won't be able to be added to your plan with same code.

Also it needs to be done at point of taking the contract out so don't think you can take the plan out now and then add it once he's back. 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10 Beta)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by
Solution

Hi @lesley_campbell,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

As @BrendonH mentioned, the friends and family discount won't automatically be added to new plans on your husbands account.

The employee who added the discount will have to arrange the second discount within the first six months of your contract.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

Investigator

Yes, it is the same friend.  I am not too fussed about me getting the 30% discount, i just didn't want it to mess up the discount on my husbands phone. 

Thanks for your help again. 

by

No problem @lesley_campbell 🙂

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.