by WhatsHappening

Final Payment Paid. Sent yet another bill

Ive finished my contract with EE. I gave the 30 days notice as required. I spoke to people via phone on ending the contract early. Was quoted £36 if I took my number with me and £17 if I didnt. I choose not to take number with me. The £17 was taken by yourselves on the 12th Feb. I cancelled the direct debit on the 17th Feb and thought no more problems.

I received a letter from yourselves showing the £17 paid but now requesting yet another payment for whatever reason. Whats going on please 

6 REPLIES 6
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Final Payment Paid. Sent yet another bill

You were probably quoted early termination fee for taking number early 

It wont be cheaper for you to lose you number. The opposite actually as you dont pay VAT if you end contract early.

But there is no account access on here you are going to have to call EE up to discuss this.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Why didn't you just phone 150 or else look for an equivalent such as +44 7953 966 150 to find out whatever the reason for the bill?

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Profile closed wrote:

Why didn't you just phone 150 or else look for an equivalent such as +44 7953 966 150 to find out whatever the reason for the bill?

Because its not clear that there is no account access on here.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @WhatsHappening

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you have left us, how much was the bill for?

Do you have any other number with us?

Leanne 🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@BrendonH wrote:

@Profile closed wrote:

Because its not clear that there is no account access on here.

Really? I thought it was clear. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

There is no charge for a PAC. So you shouldn't have been quoted diff fees for taking your no. with you or not. There is only 1 early termination fee for terminating on a given day, just depending on how long your contract has to run, whether you use a PAC or not.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.