by Carlos73 Contributor
Contributor

Family & Friends discount

My wife took out a contract at car phone warehouse for a blackberry phone on EE on the understanding that she would be able to apply the 30% discount to it.

I have since been told that the discount can only be applied if taken direct through EE.  Is this correct?

What are our options if this is correct? If need be we are willing to buy the handset outright and get a SIM only. We have not collected the handset yet or opened the SIM pack.

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Family & Friends discount

There is no return policy for changing your mind when buying in-store.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Carlos73 Contributor
Contributor

We haven't changed our minds though, we were told by the sales advisor that we could apply the discount when I go back to work, I have do it on EE intranet,

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Carlos73,

Welcome back to the EE Community.

Yes, family and friends discount is only available direct with EE.

You can find the full terms and conditions on the intranet.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.