by Riverboatbrush
Explorer

Ex staff member discount issues

I am an ex member of staff. As part of my redundancy package it was agreed i woukd keep my "staff leaver" discount so long as i remained on a contract with EE. Every time i go to upgrade i lose mu discount then have to call and gp thro the same conversation and have a right song and dance to retain the discount. Yet again ive come to upgrade to be told i cant keep my discount if i upgrade. Ive called in with no joy and on visiting the store in Darlington i was told ill have to write in. Why do i have this problem every 2 years without fail. Its getting to the point i am considering going elsewhere. Suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
by Riverboatbrush
Explorer

Re: Ex staff member discount issues

I posted it here hoping someone staff wise would contact me as I have had no joy anywhere else.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

This is a public user forum. We cannot have any idea of your redundancy agreements with EE & how they intend to implement it.

Sounds to me like you will have to continue contacting them each year. Only they can decide on policy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Riverboatbrush.

Welcome to the community.

I know you've already spoken to our customer service team, but they will be able to access your account and check/modify any discounts that you currently have.

I'd recommend getting in touch with them again and querying the agreement.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions