Highlighted
by Shazza80 Investigator
Investigator

Ending my contract

Hi,

One of my contracts ends on the 18th of May, I don't wish to continue with it.. do I have to cancel it myself or does it automatically end itself?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

Re: Ending my contract

Hi @Shazza80 

you will need to call customer services to give 30 days notice to cancel.  You can usually do this 30 days before the end of your contract . 

Once you’ve cancelled,  remember you will get a final bill after the contract ends. The EE advisor will give you more details x

8 REPLIES 8
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

Hi @Shazza80 

you will need to call customer services to give 30 days notice to cancel.  You can usually do this 30 days before the end of your contract . 

Once you’ve cancelled,  remember you will get a final bill after the contract ends. The EE advisor will give you more details x

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Shazza80

Welcome to the community. 🙂

@Watkins80 is absolutely correct. You can find our contact details on the get in touch help page.

Chris

by Shazza80 Investigator
Investigator

That's great, although I thought that was my last big bill, grrr...
thankyou
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Shazza80

Thanks for coming back to us.

Full information on your final bill for this line can be found on our What happens to my phone bills if I leave EE? Help page.

Let us know if you have any questions 🙂

Leanne.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Shazza80 if by chance, instead of closing that contract down you wish to convert it to SiIM Only contract or to PAYG then you might just find that that change would happen faster. So, whatever you decide, give that closure notice or change instruction to EE on 150 now. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

As you have another contract with EE you won't be leaving EE & your final bill for this contract will be added to the bill for the other contract.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Shazza80 Investigator
Investigator

Called EE this afternoon, they cancelled my contract there and then as it hadn't been used in probably a year. Very helpful guy on cancellations. EE is fab 🙂

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Shazza80 

im glad you got sorted.  X

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions