by Kat1708 Investigator

Ending a joint contract early

If i have we phone contract in my partner's name and we are splitting up can i get a contract put into my name and keep my phone without paying a penalty charge on old joint contract?

EE Community Support Team

Re: Ending a joint contract early

Hi @Kat1708,


Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂


Yes, you can transfer the contract into your name.


Please get in touch with Customer Care to arrange this. They'll need to take you through a credit check and speak to the account holder for permission.


Hope this helps.



by Kat1708 Investigator

Re: Ending a joint contract early

Thank you. Sorted it out yesterday.


Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.