by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

EE bills are useless

Is it me or are EE bills totally devoid of useful info? I was roaming so I have 6 daily charges for A travel pass, no dates given as to when I incurred them. Then I have a charge for £1 for two texts sent while abroad, no date given again, no number nothing. 

You can’t see from a bill how much data you used in previous months so you can check you are on the correct tariff. They might as well not bother producing these and just tell you an amount.

14 REPLIES 14
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: EE bills are useless

Yep, EE bills are one the worst unfortunately.  Paying for itemised billing every month with EE does show a little more info but not much more TBH and is not worth paying extra for.

The issue regarding the travel pass billing info has been raised numerous times but has never been addressed 😞

Essentially, EE bills are the same now as T-Mobile bills where back in 2012 (but minus the included itemisation) and have never progressed forwards in all that time.

One of the reasons why I've switched Vodafone now as their bills are way better and show so much more than EE bills ever have (or probably ever will).

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @acdeag 

Thanks for coming to the community.

Our Mobile Care team can help you with any billing queries you may have on your bill.

Our you can chat to us at the bottom of this page.

Leanne 🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Profile closed and @acdeag. What is a "travel pass". 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Profile closed Full details of the travel pass can be found here.  The issue is though that EE are very vague about travel pass when they bill you as they don’t even list dates or times.

I’ve not used Travel Pass for sometime now but here’s how EE bill you for it, it’s still the same today:

996B81EC-E76B-446D-AE14-E412410FFB43.jpeg

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Profile closed and @acdeag.  Thanks now I comprehend. Yes, I now see two issues. 1. Not showing the date each was for. 2. That it automatically renews if you don't Stop it. Even a background data use will trigger automatic renewal on any given day. 

I don't like point 1. And I think point number 2 is plain wrong. I think the default should be that someone has to explicitly request said Travel Pass on any and every day of use.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Thanks I realise I can contact you to ask about my bill, however i would expect any mobile bill to provide minimum info such as when I used chargeable items and how much of my data I used each month. All other companies manage it.

My time is precious and I should not have to waste it contacting you for a basic requirement. 

by

Thanks for coming back to us, @acdeag

The bill details the services that you were charged for. 

I appreciate that your time is precious, but, if you think the charges may be incorrect, or if you're looking for more detailed information, I'd also recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

The bill is correct (I think) but it still doesn’t get away from the fact that your bills don’t have as much information on them as your competitors and as a minimum it should show me dates of charges and numbers called/texted.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@acdeag I think that's it's reasonable for you to expect the dates for those Travel Passes to me shown by default on a basic EE bill - which they are not of course. Those Travel Pass charges are extras and are £4 each or so. But as for all itemised calls and texts I think it's reasonable that you be charged extra for the details of all of them.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

This is also why they are useless, it says £29.61 of extras, you click the plus sign and the extras total £1. Nonsense

IMG_0476.jpg

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

This is an example of why they are useless, if you click the + sign next to the Extra charges of £29.61 it shows zero and £1.00. Something surely wrong.IMG_0476.jpg

by

Good Morning @acdeag.

I'd recommend contacting our Mobile care team so they can run through these extra charges with you.

The charges may currently be pending until the bill is produced.

Jon

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

But that was the bill as you can see it has been paid

by

Sorry I missed that @acdeag.

If you get in touch with our Mobile Care team they will be able to explain the extra charges.

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.