by
Visitor

EE Upgrade and Rollover

Hey,

I recently put my Pre-order in for an S8+ (First upgrade i've done) and have some questions.

I placed my preorder on the 1st of April. Is my billing date going to be based on that or when I receive the phone (20th or so)

My other question is that my current billing date is around the 16th,Is it likely that I'll be billed for the old contract + the New one?

Thanks all,
Sorry for the simple questions,As a say its my first upgrade and I've been struggling to find any answers 

2 REPLIES
by
Grand Master

Re: EE Upgrade and Rollover

Your current billing date won't change but your monthly payment for the month of the changeover will be apportioned between the old contract & the new. However I'm not quite sure when the changeover date will be taken as. I think it is the date the order is accepted. Was it accepted on 1st April or hasn't it yet been accepted?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
Star Contributor

Re: EE Upgrade and Rollover

To answer the question of when the change over will be.

It'll be when the new phone get dispatched 

Brendon (Android Expert)
Samsung Galaxy S8+ Midnight Black (Nougat 7.0)
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.