by Garnham02 Contributor
Contributor

EE Store messed up my annual up grade last year now I have to wait till November

Really miffed EE Store messed up my annual upgrade last year on mine and my wife’s phone waited 4 weeks to be told they had messed up and they would sort then had to wait for phone because out of stickers I got phone in November was told this would not affect my upgrade this year looks a few days ago to get ready to sort and found out 1 they had not put my wife’s phone on annual contract which they sorted but they would not put our upgrade dates back to September I spend almost £300 a month with our 2 phone and have been with EE for over 15 year thanks for looking after me EE 😢😢

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: EE Store messed up my annual up grade last year now I have to wait till Nove

@Garnham02, Have you checked in the My EE App, you should be able to see that you can now upgrade early or try ringing customer service and speak to them, many of us have found by ringing customer service, we have been able to upgrade early, worth a try.?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: EE Store messed up my annual up grade last year now I have to wait till Nove

@Garnham02

You can complain here.

You should have really checked you were on the correct plan 1 year ago as it would be evident from the tariff and monthly fee. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Team

Hi @Garnham02,

I'm sorry that you have not had a great experience when you were looking forward to getting your new phones. 

Have you spoken to our upgrades team about this?

If you give our customer service guys a call, they will be able to go through all of your available options with you and your wife.

Alex

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.