cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE Perk code not working

jimseymour
Investigator
Investigator

I generated a EE Perk code for 20% off.  I've selected the Sim Only upgrade deal that I wanted (18month deal, not pre-discounted etc).  I've tried to enter the code in the 'gift voucher' section and just comes up with 'Code is not valid'.

The code was generated yesterday, 20/04/2020, and on my EE perk account shows as 'generated'.

Can anyone offer any advice on where I'm going wrong with this?

Thanks

Jim

9 REPLIES 9
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @jimesymour. 

Welcome to the community. 

What plan did you select?

You cannot get the discount if you are on a 4GEE Max plan that includes an annual upgrade benefit. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. It is not available with Family & Friends, 10% Multi-line, early upgrade discount or Apple Watch.

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie.

it was an 18month Sim Only deal for £20/month with 100gb data allowance. I don’t think this plan is discounted in any other way? And I didn’t think it was one with the annual upgrade option

I’m currently on a sim only deal that expired it’s minimum term last November so it’s eligible for a standard upgrade.

Thanks

Jim

Katie_B

Hi @jimseymour

Are you add your code in the 'I have a voucher' section at checkout?

Speak shortly, 

Katie 🙂

Hi,

Ive been adding in the ‘gift voucher’ section of the Addons or Extras, avoiding confirming the order as didn’t want to process the upgrade accidentally? I’m guessing I just need to go a bit further with the checkout process?

Thanks
Jim

Katie_B

Hi @jimseymour

When you have chosen your phone/tablet or SIM Only plan, please enter your unique discount under ''Got a voucher'' one in the shopping basket screen.

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie,

Tried the above which ended up with me actually processing the upgrade without the discount code. I’ve just called the retentions team and apparently this plan is a time limited offer that can’t be further discounted so think that will be the reason.

Thanks for your help though

Cheers

Jim

Katie_B

Hi @jimseymour

Thanks for letting me know, this will explain why the code could not be accepted. 

Take care, 

Katie 🙂

Hi,

I am having a similar problem.

I cannot seem to find the "got a voucher" section at checkout, I can only find the 'gift voucher' option.

Thanks,

Abi 

James_B

Hi @AbiWhite17,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You should see the 'got a voucher' box in the add-ons section when checking out.

Hope this helps.

James