Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

EE Pay Monthly plans: How do I change mine?

We want to make sure that you're on the best plan for you, if your usage has changed and you want to change price plan; read on.

Can I increase my price plan?

Simply, yes. All you need to do is give us a call or pop into an EE store.

Before you do, check out a few of our terms and conditions below:

• You can only change your plan once every 30 days.

• The data allowance must be the same or higher than your current plan. Please check how much data you are using by logging into your My EE account before looking at a new plan. 

• Your contract length will not change.

• If you’re moving from a 4GEE Essential Price Plan to a 4GEE Price Plan it must be a £2.50 minimum monthly increase.

• If you’re moving from a 4GEE Price Plan to a 4GEE Max Plan it must be a £5 minimum monthly increase.

• If you are staying on the same type of price plan, but would like to increase the data there must be a £5 minimum monthly increase.

For full information see our EE pay monthly terms and conditions>

Can I lower my price plan?

You are only able to lower your price plan during your contract with EE if you have previously increased your plan and would now like to move back down to your original plan.  

If you have increased your plan for extra allowances and would now like a cheaper price plan, please bear in mind that:

• you can only request to move down to your original price plan once.

• the data allowance must be less than your current plan.

• you can only move down price plans if you are in the 2nd half of your contract.

I have seen a price plan with more allowance for the same price as my plan. Can I move to this?

• We're afraid not, as you can't move to a plan with different/increased allowances for the same price as your current plan. 

If you have any questions, just leave a comment below by tapping the reply button. 

1 REPLY 1
by Class40 Contributor
Contributor

Re: EE Pay Monthly plans: How do I change mine?

O2 allow you to move up or down tariff each month....from your first month!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.