by droutledge123 Investigator
Investigator

EE Live Chat from Cyprus

Hi. I am in a 4GEE plan. I am currently in Cyprus and before I came I asked if my plan worked abroad and they said yes it's included in the plan at no extra charge. My phone bill is due and when I've went to pay it is way over £134 to be precise! It says they have added £50 for using it abroad!! So looked for live chat which I've done a few times before and had no problems, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Not sure if it's because I'm abroad or not. 

Help will be appreciated!

Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: EE Live Chat from Cyprus

Hi @droutledge123 Live chat should work fine from abroad it doesn't make any difference. It should be here http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch under the EE tab it is for me? However they are closed until 8am Uk time.

If the charge is a round £50 for using your phone abroad it sounds like you have been charged a roaming deposit which EE sometimes do if there is something they are not happy about on your account or credit history I believe you get it back after 3 months but they should have of course let you know about this.

Hooefully you will see the live chat option as there is no account access from anyone on the community You can also call EE free from your phone on 150 again when they open at 8 am Uk time.

Let us know how you get on 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
6 REPLIES 6
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Hi @droutledge123 Live chat should work fine from abroad it doesn't make any difference. It should be here http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch under the EE tab it is for me? However they are closed until 8am Uk time.

If the charge is a round £50 for using your phone abroad it sounds like you have been charged a roaming deposit which EE sometimes do if there is something they are not happy about on your account or credit history I believe you get it back after 3 months but they should have of course let you know about this.

Hooefully you will see the live chat option as there is no account access from anyone on the community You can also call EE free from your phone on 150 again when they open at 8 am Uk time.

Let us know how you get on 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Investigator

Thanks a lot mate! I will try the link at 8am Uk time. Thanks for your help

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

No worries your welcome. 

Do let us know how you get on and if we can help with anything your not sure about 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @droutledge123

Did you manage to get this sorted?

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Investigator

Hi! Didn't manage to get on to live chat just paid the bill anyway will get in touch when I get back home. Thanks anyways!

Sent from my iPhone
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @droutledge123

I will send you a private message on here with a link to the chat team.

Just in case you want to use this when abroad 🙂

Hope you have an amazing time!

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.