Highlighted
by johnjohnjohn Investigator
Investigator

Do discount like multi-line and friends and family work through a 3rd party?

Hey everyone,

I was looking at phone contracts through contract comparison websites and I've seen a few that sell a contract with EE but through their website (e.g. fone house, direct mobile, mobiles).

From what I understand, these websites sell the handset themselves but buy and sell the contract in bulk from EE. So would discounts such as the multi-line 10% and/or the friends and family 30% work on these lines?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Do discount like multi-line and friends and family work through a 3rd party?

No sorry, those type of discounts only apply when buying direct from EE.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Do discount like multi-line and friends and family work through a 3rd party?

No sorry, those type of discounts only apply when buying direct from EE.

View solution in original post

Investigator

Ok, so when buying from EE, do the discounts stack in some way?

Can the 10% be applied straight away and then the 30% afterwards (that's a total of 30% discount right)?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @johnjohnjohn

Welcome to the community.

The friends and family offer isn’t available with any other discounts, including loyalty discounts and multi-line discounts.

You would need to take out a contract or upgrade direct with us to be eligible for the friends and family offer.  This can be done on the EE Shop, in an EE Retail store or by calling us.

Have a great weekend 🙂

Investigator

So if I wanted to apply friends and family discount, I'd have to do it straight away when buying the contract? Or can I do it afterwards still but without the 10% multi-line discount beforehand?

by

Hi @johnjohnjohn

The friends and family discount can be applied within the first 6 months of your contract start or upgrade date.

Thanks, Leanne.

Investigator

Thank you.

So just to confirm, it is NOT possible to apply a multi-line discount and then later apply a friends and family discount to override it. I have to have one or the other and not both. Have I got that right?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Investigator

Thank you

by

Glad you got the help you needed from the community @johnjohnjohn

Have a great weekend 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.