by SqlDevil Contributor
Contributor

Difference between 4GEE and EE Extra

Hi Guys,

I was recently on a EE Extra Plan for my iPhone 6 Plus that included:

10GB Data

Unlimited texts & Minutes

EU calls and Minutes included. 

Whenever I'd have gone France, I would be paying £3 a day for 500mb of data as I had the add on.

I've now upgraded and I am on the iPhone 7 Plus on the same plan. I've noticed on my EE account that my plan was changed from Extra to 4GEE. I rang up on Friday to confirm what this change meant however the colleagues wasn't too sure either and came out with "EU minutes and Texts" that I'd already had. 

I also noticed on my EE account that I get the following:

"When abroad in the EU, you can use your allowance to call or text back to the UK and within the EU, and you have 500MB of EU data"

I told the sales advisor of this and he said yes, 500mb per month only, again not certain.

So I have two questions..

1. Main difference between Extra and 4GEE and if I'm loosing out on anything

2. Does the plan include 500mb of data per day or per month

Thank you 🙂

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Difference between 4GEE and EE Extra

Hello @SqlDevil EE renamed their plan tiers recently and 4GEE Extra is known as 4GEE now together with 4GEE Essential and 4GEE MAX plans. Your 4GEE plan comes with 500mb EU roaming data a month. More information on the EE plan tiers can be found using this link. :):

http://shop.ee.co.uk/price-plans/paymonthly

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Difference between 4GEE and EE Extra

Hello @SqlDevil EE renamed their plan tiers recently and 4GEE Extra is known as 4GEE now together with 4GEE Essential and 4GEE MAX plans. Your 4GEE plan comes with 500mb EU roaming data a month. More information on the EE plan tiers can be found using this link. :):

http://shop.ee.co.uk/price-plans/paymonthly

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.