by suzessex
Explorer

Dear EE - answer a simple question?

Dear EE,

I've been searching the My EE area looking for an answer to my question. By the way, the whole website runs very slowly on Chrome for me. Having failed to find any live chat option, here is my question:

Why should I stay with EE when my contract is up in January? I can get a similar contract with a better phone through Tesco. And here's the key point - a new contract with Tesco would be nearly half the price I'm paying now. So why on Earth should I stay with EE?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Dear EE - answer a simple question?

Hi, 

Only you can answer the question you have asked. You are free to use any third party to upgrade or move to another carrier if you want. 

You should call sales/retentions on 150 and see what deal they can offer. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @suzessex,

Welcome to the EE Community.

You can find some great reasons to choose EE at ee.co.uk/why-ee.

You can access our live chat service via the get in touch page.

Thanks

James

by suzessex
Explorer

Hi James,

I've already been to that page. Perhaps it's because your website doesn't work very well on Chrome, but I can't see any live chat option? So far I'm not seeing any incentives to stay loyal to EE, either.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @suzessex,

If you select 'EE' under 'Customer service queries - phone numbers and live chat' you should see the live chat option.

Hope this helps.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions