by lilyandlogan
Explorer

Data reset wrong

Hi

I was wondering if someone could help. I put a block on one of my lines from using data on my ee app. I have since restored the use (one of kids was using it to stream PS4) however when I blocked it their was only 17gb of data remaining on the account till the first and now I have unblocked it it’s reser to 40gb left until the first. I don’t want to go over the allowance and then be hit by a big bill. Will this glitch rectify? When I check the usages it says 23gb of 80gb has expired and 40gb of 40gb is active. I have never had 80gb of data on any of my lines. 

Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
by lilyandlogan
Explorer

Data usage not correct

Hi

I was wondering if someone could help. I put a block on one of my lines from using data on my ee app. I have since restored the use (one of kids was using it to stream PS4) however when I blocked it their was only 17gb of data remaining on the account till the first and now I have unblocked it it’s reser to 40gb left until the first. I don’t want to go over the allowance and then be hit by a big bill. Will this glitch rectify itself once the 17gb has been used? Anyone had similar issues? When I check the usages it says 23gb of 80gb has expired and 40gb of 40gb is active. I have never had 80gb of data on any of my lines.

Many thanks. 

by Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Re: Data usage not correct

@lilyandlogan 

Hi. You would be contact to EE Customer Service to discuss your issues on account. 

Regads. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Data reset wrong

Hi @lilyandlogan,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear your data allowance is showing incorrectly.

Please get in touch with customers services if it hasn't corrected itself.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.