by spot1701 Investigator
Investigator

Data reset mid month

I am currently on a 20G monthly contract. I had 11GB remaining (according to usage app on my phone).  But now, with 11 days left until the end of the month, the usage on the website has gone back up 19G remaining.

Not that I'm complaining too much, as the mistake is in my favour, but if it can go wrong one way, it can go wrong the other way.

Thanks

Bry

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Data reset mid month

Hi @spot1701,

I wouldn't expect that to change your billing date.

Please get in touch with customer services and we'll take a quick look at your account.

Thanks

James

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@spot1701   Click THIS with wifi off on the device and it will tell you exactly what data you do have. 

by

Hi @spot1701

Thanks for coming to the community for help 🙂

I hope the answer @Chris_B has given has helped you.

Please do come back and let us know 

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by spot1701 Investigator
Investigator

No, that was no help. I know what usage your site is reporting. I already stated that you are reporting that my usage is 19G remaining, whilst I know that I have used much more.

Hey, I don't care if my data usage is not registering anymore, I just thought you should know, and I don't want it to become an issue for me in the future. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@spot1701  This is just a public forum and not relevant place to report things like this. If you really wish to report it you need to call customer services. 

by

Hi @spot1701,

Have you made any changes to your account recently, such as changing your direct debit date?

Thanks

James

by spot1701 Investigator
Investigator

@Chris_B wrote:

@spot1701  This is just a public forum and not relevant place to report things like this. If you really wish to report it you need to call customer services. 

Yes I know. Maybe I phrased my question wrongly. I posted it on a public forum to see if anyone has had the same issue or had a resolution. And maybe if some "official" was watching that I could make them aware of a minor issue. I was just trying to save a call to support. 

Thanks for your time, but I'll see if the support team can shed any light on the issue. 

by spot1701 Investigator
Investigator

@James_B wrote:

Hi @spot1701,

Have you made any changes to your account recently, such as changing your direct debit date?

Thanks

James

No, but I did add a second number to my account last month. I wonder if that's what the issue is. It's reset the usage based on the date I added the second number. 

by
Solution

Hi @spot1701,

I wouldn't expect that to change your billing date.

Please get in touch with customer services and we'll take a quick look at your account.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.