by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Contract /tariff query

Im on a EE4G Max plan 30GB data u/l call sand text (the previous one) which also allows for text call s and up to 15GB usage in the EU.

My contact is due to end in November 2017.

If I opt for the new EE4G Max plans am I correct that I can still cancel (not that i any intention to do so) or move to another plan/tariff in November 2017. 

just wish to check I have understood the last sentence in the presss release before ordering.

Lee

From press release 4th May 17:

From 15 June, all existing EE pay monthly and pay as you go customers will enjoy inclusive roaming to 47 European destinations as part of their mobile, mobile broadband or tablet allowance*. Existing customers, whether in or outside of their contract period, will benefit from inclusive roaming at no extra cost and will receive an SMS to let them know of the changes to their plan, as well as a reminder when they switch their phone on abroad. Customers that would like to benefit from inclusive roaming before June can sign up at any time to one of EE’s new plans without affecting their upgrade dates or length of contract.

2 REPLIES 2
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: Contract /tariff query

For to add Im a SIM only customer

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Contract /tariff query

Hello there @leeuk

Yes this is a plan change that will not affect your upgrade date or length of your contract.

For full information see our terms and conditions for the new Max Plans.

Hope this answers everything for you 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.