by SMS17
Explorer

Contract ending

Does my contract end at the start or end of the day stated?

4 REPLIES 4
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Contract ending

It doesn't just end.

That's just your minimum term.

It will revert to a 30 day cooling contract until you either upgrade or give youb30 days cancellation notice 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by SMS17
Explorer

I've given my 30 day cancellation which ends on 22 August- just not sure if I will still be on EE on that day or if it ceases at the start of that day.

just trying to coordinate the pac code transfer and am abroad at the moment so timing is crucial!

thanks

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hello @SMS17

Thank you for taking the time to post today. Smiley Happy

If you're account is due to close on the 22nd August 2018 because you've requested your account to close by providing EE 30 days notice, your service would terminate at 11:59:59pm (23:59:59) on the 21st August 2018.

However, you mention you're trying to coordinate a PAC transfer. If you don't use your PAC within the 30 days, your account will remain active and you would need to request another PAC by speaking to EE. Once you provide your PAC to another network and your number transfers (this usually happens within 48 hours), your EE account automatically closes and you'll receive a credit for any days you've paid in advance, you will also receive your final bill within 10 days after your account closes.

I hope this helps clarify things for you. Smiley Happy

by Profile closed
Not applicable

I presume you are also aware that a PAC will not work whilst you are abroad?

You have to be in the UK and connected to a UK mobile network (the network you are porting your number to) on the day of the number transfer in order for it to work.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.