Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Contract ending on 25 of march

Hello everyone! I have a Sim only deal for 12 months, and 25 of march my contract is ending, due to coronavirus and closed shops, i won't be able to reniew my deal. What's next gonna happen if i don't do anything? It's gonna continue be the same plan till i decided take another on myself? Thank you. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Contract ending on 25 of march

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Snusmimrik  on the 25th it will change to a 30 day rolling tariff at the same price point you have now.   If you want you can upgrade via online or via calling customer services.  There are some deals to be had if you look online for sim only deals

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thank you. But what that means 30 day rolling tariff? It's the same as pay as you go? Only i don't need to top up myself? 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

If i have 30 days rolling plan, means i don't have contract with ee? And i won't be eligible for upgrade? Thank you. 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Snusmimrik : It means that after the min. term they just carry on on a rolling month's notice basis until you explicitly cancel or upgrade. It is a contract with a 30-day notice period.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

So this 30 days contract would continue month after month ,until i make desicion what to do next? Q

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Snusmimrik   You can carry on as normal with a 30 day rolling contract and upgrade when you want.  

a 30 day rolling contract is just a contract that rolls over each 30 days until you give notice or upgrade to a longer term contract.  

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thank you guys for your help! I got information that i needed. Have a nice day and take care. 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance.

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions