by SamanthaSmith Investigator
Investigator

Contract coming to an end.

My EE contract is due to end on the 1st of March, will this automatically stop or do I need to advise them that I no longer want a roll on? I don’t think I’m particularly bothered about my number remaining the same - I can’t wait to no longer be with EE if I’m honest. I just don’t want to continue being charged.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Contract coming to an end.

Hi @SamanthaSmith 

Welcome to the EE Community,

you need to give 30 days notice to cancel.

Thanks,

David.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

These contracts don't just end. After the min. term they just carry on on a rolling month's notice basis until you explicitly cancel or upgrade.

If you want to keep your number, text PAC to 65075. It will respond with your PAC & how much you will have to pay if you are still within your min term. Give the PAC to new provider.

If you don't need to keep your number, text STAC to 75075. It will respond with your STAC & how much you will have to pay if you are still within your min term. Give the STAC to new provider.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SamanthaSmith

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear you want to leave us, is there anything I can do to help you with your account and possibly stay with us?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.