Highlighted
by

Changing to a sim only plan

I’m due to upgrade on 4th May 2020. I am currently self isolating for 12 weeks so I’m not able to get in to a store to do this. Can I defer the upgrade until I’m able to leave the house? Or can I do it online? I also wondered how I can change to a sim only plan but keep my same phone and number 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Changing to a sim only plan

@Charlotte881   You can upgrade online if you choose to do so.  You’ll keep your number if do you upgrade and you can choose a sim only plan if that’s what you want. 

A upgrade is your choice and while you will get a cheaper deal on a sim only you don’t have to upgrade if you don’t want to.  Your contract will change to a 30 day rolling contract at the minimum term of your current contract.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Changing to a sim only plan

@Charlotte881   You can upgrade online if you choose to do so.  You’ll keep your number if do you upgrade and you can choose a sim only plan if that’s what you want. 

A upgrade is your choice and while you will get a cheaper deal on a sim only you don’t have to upgrade if you don’t want to.  Your contract will change to a 30 day rolling contract at the minimum term of your current contract.  

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions