Highlighted
by
Visitor

Change phones on account

My dad has two phones on his contract and we want to put both of them to sim only and then move one phone to a different account so that I’m paying for it. We where doing going into a store but they are shut 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Change phones on account

Hi @Jasminesimpsonc 

You will need to contact customer services on 150 to complete a change of ownership. It is subject to  a credit check and both of you will need to be present at the time of the transfer.

Your dad can look at the plans available to upgrade to in MyEE but you could discuss all this when you both phoned for the transfer of ownership. Just in case there's problems with your credit check I'd hold off renewing that contract until you discuss the change of ownership with EE.

Any questions, ask away!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Change phones on account

Hi @Jasminesimpsonc 

You will need to contact customer services on 150 to complete a change of ownership. It is subject to  a credit check and both of you will need to be present at the time of the transfer.

Your dad can look at the plans available to upgrade to in MyEE but you could discuss all this when you both phoned for the transfer of ownership. Just in case there's problems with your credit check I'd hold off renewing that contract until you discuss the change of ownership with EE.

Any questions, ask away!

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions