by Gee1
Explorer

Change of ownership problems

Hi

I did a change of ownership at the start of the month i got told everything was okay and the person had passed the credit check but there was an error with the system but everything was still okay and sorted now after receiving an email saying about the bills going up the ownership has now not been took over and they have no record of the person who was taking it over and I'm left with no phone or SIM  now. I've never heard so many excuses off different advisors 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: e: Change of ownership problems

Hi @Gee1

Thank you for joining us in community 🙂

As we are a peer to peer and customer forum, we have no account access.

Please see our ways to complain help pages, if you want to discuss this further.

I wish you every success in reaching a solution.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Change of ownership problems

Hello @Gee1 sorry to hear you are having problems with a recent Transfer of Ownership. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check any details or query this further through here, it would have to go through customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other. If the account is an EE personal pay monthly account you can also access live chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

by Gee1
Explorer

e: Change of ownership problems

I have contacted them already the team higher up is demanding I still pay the contract or i need to get in contact with the other person again which isnt possible as i have no form of contact for them now as they have blocked me and took the sim out even though  they told me everything was fine at the start of the change of the ownership and i I had nothing to worry about. EE will not take any fault for this. I keep getting told I will get call backs and never do 

@Tom222 wrote:

Hello @Gee1 sorry to hear you are having problems with a recent Transfer of Ownership. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check any details or query this further through here, it would have to go through customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other. If the account is an EE personal pay monthly account you can also access live chat using one 

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: e: Change of ownership problems

Hi @Gee1

Thank you for joining us in community 🙂

As we are a peer to peer and customer forum, we have no account access.

Please see our ways to complain help pages, if you want to discuss this further.

I wish you every success in reaching a solution.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions