by Kellie-1981

Change home address

I would like to change my home address as I have moved and need EE to have my correct address, how do I do this?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Change home address

You can do this in your MyEE.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
EE Community Support Team

Re: Change home address

Good Morning @Kellie-1981.


Welcome to the community 🙂


As @XRaySpeX has mentioned, you can change this in your MyEE Account.


Alternatively, you can contact our Mobile Care team who can do this for you.



Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.